Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out to 7 lunches, 15 meetings, and a small vacation on an island in the Caribbean

Dear friends,

I am currently in the middle of trying to finish the proposal (first three chapters) for my dissertation and am quite exhausted. I am not only writing for this site, but am also on Grace the Spot, so pulling double-duty is not working out too well. I tell you all this because I need to apologize for the lack of updates on this site. They will be minimal, if not absent.

I will not be able to get back here until the 10th of December. I might be able to give you some links to news or other articles on websites I enjoy, but I will not be posting anything new and exciting from my brain until I have thoroughly exhausted it, taken it on vacation, and let it sit for hours in front of the tv. It gets very cranky when it can't do that.

I apologize ahead of time, but I encourage you to check me out soon. Don't give up on me quite yet.

Stacy

No comments: