Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a quick little update.

I have been blogging non-stop (or so it feels for Grace the Spot) while trying to keep up with returning back to school and planning a wedding. I do all this while trying to finish a doctoral program I feel so lost about.

The holiday break went well. I got to see good friends, hang out with family, and get all the stuff ready for the wedding and the move in May. It seems all is falling into place and my homesickness gets worse for the ware. This time both my wife and I had tears. Leaving L.A. is not easy.

I wanted to put this post up so that people know I am still alive. I am very tired and still trying to catch up with life starting up again. Also, I am slow to get into the groove, but highly motivated to get out of here. I am also looking forward to ridding my world of more possessions and starting over fresh with my wife. Holding onto the past is no good for me. I can't wait to move forward and finally start my life. No holds barred.

I will post again soon with more updates and more thoughts. In the next few weeks a lot will happen in America. Change is coming. I can feel it.

Hope all is well. Read Grace the Spot in the interim.

Stacy

No comments: