Thursday, August 19, 2010

No sleep till Popeyes.

I am really tired today and have been running on rocket fuel (Lo-carb monster energy drinks). I got a little loopy and this is what happened.

Never IM and sleep at the same time.

me: I'm on my second energy drink

Becky: jeez! i had a lg dr pepper with my taco bell and that lasted me through the afternoon
me: screw that...I am running on rocket fuel

Becky: hahahaha

me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw
Positive K - I Got A Man
it's a good reminder how far society has come

Becky: i need some orange spandex now

me: heh

Becky: and maybe some scrunchy socks to work out in

me: those need to die
they still sell them

Becky: i know
it's criminal

me: so are leggings though

Becky: those are only ok if you are 18-20 and tiny as shit

me: that's a narrative that is not true
you know what else is not okay

Becky: jean leggings?

me: someone inviting me to get lunch at Chick-fil-A
WHO THE FUCK EAT THERE ANYMORE?

Becky: are you anti-chicken or anti-christian chicken?

me: ummm Popeyes
I'm anti-poor-choice

Becky: ah, i see
popeyes is far superior
it being southern and all

me: umm, is there another chain that serves decent chicken?
no
KFC is a shit bomb
and Chik-Fil-A can't even spell anything correctly

Becky: there's a place called Raisin' Caines that has phenomenal chicken fingers

me: you might as well drink a vat of vegetable oil

Becky: they're only in college cities tho

me: it's cheaper and tastes about the same

Becky: started in BR, btw

me: gotcha

Becky: you've had raisin caines?

me: you are totally ruining my complaining
I have not had them

Becky: they mean business!

me: My soapbox is no longer
lol

Becky: hahahahaha
that's what i can do for ya!

me: it's really unfair because you can't bring in a non-national chain

Becky: they're going national - slowly but surely
their dipping sauce is super addictive

me: NOT QUICK ENOUGH

Becky: LOL - you are insane

me: no, just tired
although, insanity is close to godliness
so FoxNews says

Becky: true dat

me: maybe I'm just the next jesus
maybe I could be someone's personal jesus

Becky: if i decide to go all religious on you, you'll be the first to know!

me: or I could just buy a depeche mode cd
I need sleep
and this is totally going on my blog

*I need help*

No comments: