Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A video to tide you over

Dear friends,

I have spent the last few hours posting older blogs from my personal blog site, Intellectual Fermentation. I hope you spend your time catching up while I continue to write after the recent election. The older blogs will put a better timeline to the hopeful musings before the election and the sense of fear, isolation, and motivation after.

I am currently writing another letter to America addressing the feelings I have toward where we should go from here. In the meantime, I want you all to watch a clip from Keith Olbermann's Countdown. I was deeply moved by this pundits desire to address America and their active discrimination toward people in the LGBT community. He made me cry and think about the world I now live in.

Please watch and comment as you wish. I hope we can learn from the allies who support us, not out of just an understanding of their fellow man, but out of a strong desire to create a better America for all of us. We are blessed to be in a nation such as this, and we should continue to make it a place for all people. The America that makes us proud.



This is a question of love. I fully agree.

Peace and Love,

Stacy

No comments: